Breaking down to breakthrough..
'Sometimes we have to have a breakdown to have a breakthrough.' ...these words of my teacher here at teacher training, Christian really hit home yesterday.. After the first two weeks of training having gone by pretty successfully, I really wasn't expecting to have the day I had yesterday... We had a really intense morning, 3 hours in the hot room including a 90 minute class and a long mediation.. I went really deep within myself during the meditation, Ive had some personal things going on from home that I've been trying to keep out of my time here... Ive been trying so hard to focus only on this experience, the present moment, now. But it all reared itself up, Ive exhausted myself by resisting letting it in, so this time I simply surrendered and let myself feel it all.. It was a very emotional, yet freeing meditation... It allowed a little clarity and for that I am grateful. But at the same time, it sucked so much from me that combined with trying to absorb all t...




Who is the model in the first pic? I love it!
ReplyDelete