Oh dear blog...

Im so sorry for neglecting you!
But i'm back now, with many more musings and goings ons :)

Life since April has been eventful to say the least. I've had an interesting journey.
I've learnt so much about myself and about life.. I think learning about ourselves and our emotions is such a massively important lesson in life and really, more people should take the time to do it.
I don't believe for one second that I am now completely in control of my emotions but I do feel more equipt to deal with them and accept certain feelings and saying 'its okay' to feel that way and move on.

I am trying to take better control of the practical things in my life these days.. my modelling is, as ever, hugely important to me.. but I have also, with a little help from those around me, found the creativity inside me once again and am finally getting on with my clothing label.
I will dedicate a little post to my clothing soon and hopefully include some images too.
What I should say is that is a huge help to me and my wellbeing to be feeling creative again and to feel inspired to get up and get on with the day.
Creativity really is the best medicine I have found.

We have also moved into our beautiful house, a proper house. A home, really. Something else, I so much desired.
I've descovered how important the comfort of a real home is to me, somewhere to nest and to make my mark on, somewhere to surround myself with all the things that make me happy, a little sanctury. A cat filled sanctury at that...
These are our two new additions to the family:


Needless to say; I am feeling rather domesticated these days :)
Domesticated, but what comes with that is comfort, stability and safety. Something I always crave.
Call me home bird..

With love x

Comments

  1. Hello :) How I have missed your blogs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Monk That Sold His Ferrari

A little perspective.