A mornings thought..

So I'm sitting having my morning coffee in this little coffee shop on Warwick Avenue waiting to start my shoot and pondering on things..
I wonder.. Does anything good in life come for free? Without a catch or a price-tag, a clause or a consequence?

The way life is panning out right now I certainly question this. I do wish it were more simplistic, life I mean. Is that such a big ask?

Sometimes I wish I lived a different life to this, a simple one where yes meant yes and no meant no.. But there are so many maybe's and perhaps's in the story I was given that a world that black and white just isn't attainable.

Just a thought anyway.. Oh it's turning out to be a rather philosophical morning.

With love x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Monk That Sold His Ferrari

Oh dear blog...