The last week..

So today is Monday, and today marks the first day of the last week I will spend here in Barcelona before flying home to my family for Christmas.. Equally, it marks the last week before Christmas - possibly one of the most exciting ones of the year nationwide.

And this year I am feeling appropriately excited.. It has been an amazing year, so many adventures, lessons learnt, accomplishments and memories made.. And it is a year I am very much looking forward to celebrating with those I love as it comes to an end this holiday. 

Travelling is amazing, it has brought me so much.. And this year I have really discovered the value of how travelling builds your strength of character and self, I feel a million times the person I was this time last year..

However of course with travelling and spending so much time away from home comes the missing of family and friends. It can be hard, especially when you feel to be missing out on time spent with the people you love.. 
But on the other hand.. As I prepare to head home for Christmas this year, I am more aware than ever of how much I value my family and the friends that have meant enough to stay with me over the last year.. And I can't wait to see them 😍😍 

I am so much looking forward to enjoying some good quality time with them and revelling in some much needed time-off and festivity. And I hope I am able to remind those people just how special they are to me, regardless of the time spent away.

And so, as I begin this last week here.. I have one TV commercial to film, another European agent to meet and most probably castings inbetween.. 
But I will find the time to enjoy these last days spent here, in the city that's stolen a little piece of my heart. The city In which I've been seduced. The city that has taught me the value of balance. The city I know for sure I won't be away from for long..

This last week will be a good one ❤ 

                Bon Nadal Barcelona ❤ 


With love x




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Monk That Sold His Ferrari

A little perspective.