Feeling the way...

Courage.

Having courage is not never falling, never crying, never admitting defeat... Courage is that strength to keep going, day after day. To believe in yourself and your dreams.

If I'm honest, my courage has been tried the last couple of weeks. A combination of factors that have come my way have been trying to pull me under, to make me break my strength.. But each day I remind myself to keep going.  We HAVE to keep ourselves on track, keep in the direction of our destiny... We are the only one that can save ourselves and it is more important than ever when life is testing that strength to remember what it is that you desire, that brings you happiness.. And keep going with relentless faith in the journey of life. 

It can be really very draining retaining this hope sometimes; people often comment on what a positive, uplifting person I am... But nobody can be that way 100% of the time, it's amazing what a smile can do, can cover.. But we are all human. We all feel. In some ways I've been allowing myself to slip, to let the darkly addictive pleasure of revelling in our shadows win.. And strangely; wanting that. But being aware of this.. Being awake to myself, helps me stay afloat. To achieve our dreams, we have to first conquer ourselves. The biggest threat to our success is ourselves; and nobody can ruin you like you can ruin yourself.. The mind is the most powerful tool in success. 

What we think we become. And those thoughts shape our being instantly. When we are thinking negative, dark thoughts... Darkness and negativity fill our lives. 
Luckily, when we push those thoughts away and focus on positive, uplifting thoughts.. Our life path changes dramatically. 

So right now, I am feeling my way. I've had one hell of a journey over the last couple of years, from the lowest of points, to cloud nine, to times of wavering in the middle.. Infact those times in the middle can be the most difficult.. Balancing life is quite a skill. And I am still learning, we all are.. I am allowing the emotions, the journey of life to guide the way right now. With a quiet faith in that this journey is destined for a good place. 

So if I'm distant from my friends. I don't smile quite as brightly some days... That's okay. And I am not going to beat myself up for that. We are all human after all

Breath and keep going..

With love x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Monk That Sold His Ferrari

A little perspective.