The chaotic life of a model...

Wow, life is certainly not boring at the moment!

I feel like the suitcase kid at the moment, living out of a bag and not quite knowing where i might be tomorrow.. London, Manchester.. Milan! Yep, got a casting sent through from my agent today for Milan Fashion Week.. very exciting but also feeling the pressure. This is one of my dream jobs so i can imagine i'll spend the weekend preparing with detox tea's and facials. Perfect skin is on the agenda.

To today i may be casting in London, tomorrow i'm on a shoot in Birmingham.. and saturday? DAY OFF! :D

Missing my other half and my little kitten very much today (staying with my sister who's two big tom cats seem like monsters in comparison to my little princess!) looking forward to the weekend which i intend to involve lots of cuddles, lie in's and coffee. Hoorah, let the good times roll...




With love x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Monk That Sold His Ferrari

A little perspective.