First time for everything...

So, a little about me...

Fashion graduate. Full time model and dancer. Vegetarian. 

I wish it was that simple, but nothing is eh? Life is complicated, so here i am to release some of my thoughts and feelings, document my adhock lifestyle, laugh when i'm happy, vent when i'm angry and be honest when i need to cry. Writing to sooth my mind and ease out the thoughts which sometimes get tangled up in the jungle of my mind.


Life since graduating has been such a rollercoaster.. My advice to anyone studying: enjoy it! Make the most of this time to create, develope and experience.. don't waste it on hangovers. It doesn't last forever and then you're thrown into the big wide world. 
And if you're studing fashion - dont think you'll get a job unless you're bloody good!

Oh.. and sleep is for the faint hearted :)


With love x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Monk That Sold His Ferrari

A little perspective.