And when it's all over...

Well that's another Christmas been and gone!

Was actually a very lovely time spent relaxing with family and friends. Gave and received some gorgeous gifts and enjoyed many lovely festive coffees, not enough Xmas pies, but made up for that in glasses of fizz ;-)

I haven't posted for a while as I've had pretty full mind, and haven't quite been capable of stringing the words together to write a decent post, in fact.. I'm finding this one pretty hard.

Perhaps I'll just let the pictures do the storytelling..

New dress -
                                                  

(My one indulgence and guilty pleasure.. Good champagne :) ..Oh and my gorgeous man too!)

And more lovely festive photographs:
 Our lovely tree :)
 (Jez' beautiful Niece giving me snowflake earrings! She's a mini-model in the making :p)

Yup, its a picture diary day.
Hopefully I'll create a more literatate post next time.

On that note...
 Goodnight!

With love x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little perspective.

Oh dear blog...