Sparkly dresses, callbacks and frosty toes!

Sooo, as its been super, super chilly recently i decided a shopping trip was in order to put a smile back on my face..
Here's the dress i bought for my partners staff xmas party...


I went out searching for something more sparkly or colourfull for the xmas do considering all the rest of by wardrobe is black..
And this is what i came home with.. another black dress! But it has a hint of sparkle and that's Christmassy enough for me :)

Good news.. I got a callback for Milan Fashion Week! Hoorah.. so I have to go into my agents office on friday so they can make a bikini video to send to Milan, which is so exciting but petrifying all at the same time.
Detox time! :p

Just invested in some thermal tights and they are THE BEST! Keep your legs seriously nice and cosy in this snowy weather. I suggest everyone go out and get themselves a pair..

Stay warm!

With love x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little perspective.

The Monk That Sold His Ferrari