I second that with..

A quote from a film I have already blogged about once before, but my it does help put life into perspective.

''...But it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday.''


I love it.
There really is so much beauty in the world, I often remember his line and repeat it to myself when the world seems such a ugly and cruel place, I look around me.. Take a walk and a moment to rationalise.

We are so slight in such a vast world that really, it doesn't matter.. Whatever worries or procrastinations.. They are so small and insignificant in this big, beautiful world that it just doesn't matter.

People in our world spend so much time caring over material, pointless things, money and such (I am indeed, sometimes guilty of this too) that they loose sight of what it's all really about. Life I mean, what life is all really about.
None of us know for sure, but some of us at some point make a decision to find out.

Some are happy to follow the pack, and that is okay so long as it makes them happy. This is not happiness for me, I crave something more.

I have no idea where or what this 'more' may be but I do know that it WILL be okay. 
It will all be okay.

With love x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little perspective.

January 10th