I think.

Too much sometimes, but I think, a lot.

Right now I am pondering upon the meaning of 'living', and i really feel It is time to really make effort to 'start living' as a good friend (as only good friends can say) once said. It is time.

I have felt little control over certain aspects of my life for some time now.
But for the little part that I do have any control left over for, I intend to put every last bit of me into making something good happen 'for me' Something to put me in better shoes for living and enjoying life.

I will leave you with this image that my sister sent, a gentle reminder from someone that cares that you must always follow your dreams, follow happiness.

It has been too long. 

With love x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little perspective.

January 10th