'Don't worry, be happy'

Well, as I mentioned briefly in my last post.. I'm currently out in Barcelona with Berta Models, I've been here roughly 3 weeks and it's going so well.

..BCN has always been a favourite city of mine... But now I'm experiencing living/working here.. It's completely stolen my heart. This city makes me feel alive.

It would be an amazing trip even if I didn't work well here, but I booked my first job from the first casting on my arrival for Cebado hair, and things just went from there.. It's been great, and last week I filmed the new Vodafone Advert which was the cherry on the top! 

What an amazing job, we filmed it from sunset to sunrise on a rooftop looking out over Barcelona, my co-star was a special friend, and although the nights were cold and tiring, it really was such a beautiful experience.
I felt so free up there on that rooftop, so open to the world.. In my body, my mind, my soul.
Here I feel like I'm reconnecting all the dots.

In fact, this particular friend of mine once described to me (in his rather broken English) how I walk around this city and I'm like a sponge.. Just soaking up every moment. 
And it's true, sometimes I feel like a child again here.. A child that's just discovered a new place, it's beautiful.. And maybe someday this child will make it their home.

Here is the TVC,
I think it's a little lovely myself..

#dontworrybehappy 

With love, from the city of dreams x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little perspective.

Oh dear blog...