Long days off...

I just love them, expecially when the sun is shining! Today has been spent drinking coffee and lounging in the sunshine in my mum's garden, I took my little kitty over with me because we'd just taken her to the vets. It was so lovely to see her playing about in the sunshine, chasing bees!
I can't wait until Jez and I can move to somewhere with a garden so she can go out and play.

Annyway, so I have a few quite days this week, which was much needed after my super busy weekend. I'm taking advantage of it by getting lots of rest and sleep, looking after my skin, no make-up and drinking lots of water. It can be hard to look after myself so well when I'm up and down the country, early starts, heavy make-up on shoots, little sleep etc.. So I always try and make up for it on days off by indulging in a good pamper!

Tonight I meet my better half for dinner, and I'm really looking forward to a nice glass of wine in the evening sun.. Getting us excited for our holiday!
Can't wait, heading back to Palma, same place we went to last year, but this year we're going in June so its going to be hot hot hot! We stay on a yacht that belongs to one of Jez's clients and it is beautttiful! We're both in need of a nice relaxing break. I'm looking forward to long evenings drinking cocktails as the sun sets, partying with friends there and spending the days soaking up spanish sun on the boat, spending quality time with the love of my life :) I really couldnt ask for much more... roll on summer!

With love x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little perspective.

Oh dear blog...