More work...

TOG - Adam Hills
TOG - Adam Hills
TOG - Adam Hills
Concept shot for Rockmyvintage.co.uk
TOG - Paul Ward
Rockmyvintage.co.uk
TOG - Paul Ward
Product shot - Rockmyvintage.co.uk
TOG - Paul Ward
Editorial for rockmyvintage.co.uk
TOG - Paul Ward
Concept shot - Rockmyvintage.co.uk
TOG - Paul Ward

Banner - chiarafashion.co.uk
homepage - chiarafashion.co.uk
The one above is from my work with Chiara Fashion, an online retailer which I work with regularly modelling their curret collections, this is going really well and its so good to have regular weekly work with the same company.
I have a similar deal with Beth and Robin at Rock My Vintage, a Birmingham based online vintage clothing company who's website goes live on the 1st May, so its been exciting getting all the products shot in time for the launch and hopefully their will be regular work with them in the future.

I also have just confirmed my first national ad campaign for a hair company! Woop! :)
Which obviously i am super excited about!

I have a few exciting jobs coming up, including a Magazine cover shoot with Xanthe this weekend and a possible trip to Monaco to shoot a french magazine editorial for XO Magazine.
So, lots of things to look forward to and get focused for :)

P.s. Happy 90th Birthday Grandad!

With love x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little perspective.

The Monk That Sold His Ferrari