Poor kitty cat...

My poor kitty is not very happy with me after having to take her for her spey and vacinations at the vets this morning :(
The poor thing has to wear one of those ridiculously impractical plastic cones around her head for a week so she wont bite her stitches and she's a more than a little unhappy about it to say the least. I believe she now deems me to be satan for putting her through this.
As she's still so drowsy from the anaesthetic, she keeps tumling over with the weight of her new cone-head..  Shes not impressed at all.
i can help but find it slightly amusing..



Sunday i had a veryyy creative magazine shoot, working with one of my most favourite photographers, Xanthe Hutchinson .. here's a sneaky peek from behind the scenes..

MUA - Ziaba Khan






Then yesterday I had a collection shoot for a designer, Very creative yet a little controversial.. Good fun non the less. I do just love how every day is different.

Right now i'm enjoying a couple of well needed days off after 4 days of shoots back to back.. looking after cone-head kitty and consuming a lot of tea.

:D

With love x

Comments

  1. wow thats damn cooool!

    http://blaiseruby.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little perspective.

January 10th