A Late night thought..

Perhaps certain people come into our lives to help us learn something about ourselves.. Towards becoming who we're meant to be and toward finding happiness.

These people can often appear to us as a threat or challenge, but really the threat isn't them.. It's what they're challenging in ourselves and the demons in us they stir up.
We shouldn't hold bitterness or resentment towards these people when they touch nerves as they are really a blessing in disguise; because dealing with these demons is inevitable if we are to ever seek true happiness.
Previously I have ignored and shut out people that challenged my beliefs but now is a time when I question what is right and what is wrong.

The answers I do not know.. But I seek to find.

With love x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Monk That Sold His Ferrari

A little perspective.