Dear Marilyn..

I just realised, I have had this quote at the bottom of my blog for a while now yet I disregard ever actually reading it and absorbing it, it had become part of the backdrop.
But today I actually read it, I mean obviously it had significance to me when I put it there as my footer but it's been there so long I'd forgotten how lovely it is and perhaps now it has come to my awareness again at a time when it is relevant (life has a funny way of doing that doesn't it?)
What I'm trying to say is, I do hope that these words dear Marilyn wrote have truth in them, I would love to believe that to be true..

''Everything happens for a reason, people change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come together.''
- Marilyn Monroe


As right now it just seems like everything is falling apart..
I do hope there is truth in her words.

With love x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little perspective.

January 10th