Sunrise chasing.

My previous post, Sunrise for Breakfast, described the pleasure I had taken in appreciating one of the most beautiful sunrises I've seen in a long time last month in London..

Since then, catching the sunrise has fast become one of my favourite parts of the day. 

I've been staying in Yorkshire, in Otley, as I've been shooting a lot with a company in Leeds. To be at the studio for 9am I have to wake up well before dawn and get myself on one of those tiresomely long local buses which never fails to be late and definetely does go around ALL the houses before it reaches Leeds. 
However, instead of getting frustrated and exhausted by this now almost daily commute.. I've accepted and learnt to see the beauty in it. I have almost an hour to myself, to sit, to drink my coffee and to watch as the sun makes it's way into the sky.. Each day differently, yet always so beautifully and incredibly calming to watch.

I've come to rather love these morning spent travelling through to Leeds; excited for what show nature will put on for me in the sky today. 
It's this; taking these moment of real time to appreciate life, and the world we live in that really count. Moments only you can experience at that very moment, if you open your eyes and your mind to really living.

With love x.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Monk That Sold His Ferrari

A little perspective.