Receive πŸ’«



Good morning!

So today marks our final day of Teacher Training here in Paris with Evolation Yoga... Its early morning and I'm just preparing to go take our very last hot class altogether here this morning..

I can't even begin to explain how this feels... after all these intense weeks of training, the double classes per day, the exhaustion and the times I would have to dig deep down inside myself to find the energy to get myself into the second class of the day.. I find myself here, preparing for the last one and only wishing for more.

The feeling I have this morning is so deeply heartfelt, over these weeks we have overcome and gone through so much together.. so much more than I think any of us prepared for..  and now, as it comes to an end it feels so incredibly momentous its difficult to put into words. 
I knew teacher training would be a time of learning, of growth and expansion... but I never dreamt it would open me up in the way that it has. In order to teach one first has to learn themselves; and my goodness has there been some learning. 

All the cracks of me that I have glazed over time and time again over the years; the things I haven't been ready to face and even things I didn't even know I needed to face have all been cracked open infront of me and have forced me to learn how to heal. 
I think each of us has been through similar experiences in that sense... the hours of group meditation has brought up so much more than the usual odd meditation here and there does at home. There is something powerful about being in a group of people so tuned in, so aware and so open that really transcends the energy to another level. My meditations here have been so powerful, and I truly believe this energy to be a part of that. Yes I am open to receive right now regardless, but the energy we as a collective create is so great that it provides an environment in which anything is possible, nothing is too big or too small. 
With this group of people who some weeks ago I didn't even know, I can now honestly say I could tell my soul to and not be afraid. Coming in here, just on the very first day.. we laid ourselves on the line.. I remember specifically saying in our very first 'Who am I?' exercise.. 'I am open, I open myself up to everything this opportunity has to offer me. I am ready.' We shared with each other our hopes, our fears, our weaknesses and together we learnt how we can transform that into our strengths. Together we have grown. Our openness has been the key to unlocking our growth, each of us holding the other up from time to time along the way. 
Without any form of judgement we each openly share our truest Self and in doing so we create an environment without barriers or limits.
This group of people have been such a huge part of this experience and have really made it what it is... The support and the quiet understanding has been so key in creating a safe environment to grow. 
And so this is why going into this last class together this morning, I feel so humbled and grateful for these people. I intend to dedicate my practice today to these wonderful souls... I wish each of us a beautiful practice and intend to absorb every last drop of the incredible energy we create and take that with me as I go home and begin my teaching journey.

This healing energy is powerful. I'm so blessed to be receiving it.. And so I just want to take this moment to truly thank everyone that has been a part of it... You're magic and together we are unstoppable πŸ’«✨

Wth love, NamastΓ© x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little perspective.

The Monk That Sold His Ferrari